Pour on Gravel Resin
Pour-on resin coming soon.
About SUDwell™ Pour on Gravel Resin
SUDwell™ Pour on Gravel Resin is a resin binder, manufactured to be poured over loose gravel to hold it in place.
This provides a simpler method of application compared to traditional resin bound applications.
Our pour on resin is formulated to securly hold the gravel in place whilst retaining a natural look.
Why choose SUDwell™ Pour on Gravel Resin
SUDwell™ Pour on Gravel Resin provides an easy to use system that prevents the migration of loose gravel.
No sub base is required when using our pour on gravel binder and is suitable for light traffic.
Because no sub base is required this saves alot of time, effort and money, making our system cheaper and more practical than a typical resin bound installation.
Ideal resin bound option for landscaping
SUDwell™ Pour on Gravel Resin is ideal for creating decorative landscaping features, saving time and money due to not having to remove the existing surface.
SUDwell™ Pour on Gravel Resin can be trowelled out to provide a smooth finish to your landscaping project.
What Aggregate to use.
Our pour on gravel resin system can be used with any aggregate upto 10mm. If you have existing aggregate this should be clean and dry prior to application.
If you do not have existing gravel we can supply prepared clean and dry gravel in a wide range of colours.
How to use SUDwell™ Pour on Gravel Resin
1. Spread the aggregate evenly over the area.
2. Drill 3mm holes into the rose of a watering can around 3/4 of an inch apart.
3. Dispense resin binder into the watering can.
4. Pour 1 coat over the area at the correct amount per square meter for your needs.
5. Using a trowel, smooth out the area to a level finish.
6. Leave to cure for 12 hours before applying a second coat if required. Leave 24 hours before trafficking.
Decorative - 1 Litre per m²
Light Use - 1.5 Litre per m²
Regular Use - 2 Litre per m² (2 x 1 litre coats)